Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meditation

 Auroville is involved in many activities that are beneficial to the nearby villages. Education is one of those activities which has positively impacted the local people. Arulvazhi  provides components of integral education not provided in village schools for the children of Marthandi Village. Arulvazhi also reaches out to the people in Tamil Nadu through   intensives at Auroville focused on the tecahings of The Mother and Sri Aurobindo. Varadrajan, Syamala and the entire Arulvazhi team are dedicated to their goals and have been a source of inspiration for me in Auroville.
I am grateful for the many opportunities they have given me to share in the events they organize very regularly. One such event happened today and I had the privilege to share about mediation and conduct a meditation session. The participants are devotees of The Mother and Sri Aurobindo and it was an extraordinary opportunity for me to learn form their experience through the interactive session. I feel satisfied and grateful.
I wish Arulvazhi all the very best in their activities and look forward to more such opportunities.



No comments:

Post a Comment