Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Freedom - Personal Growth Lab Course at IIM, Indore

This module is about Freedom – freedom from the emotions that sometimes tend to overwhelm you, freedom from conditioning as well as the baggage of the past and freedom from those things which block you from being happy. The work focuses on shifting the consciousness. It was an unforgettable and deeply satisfying experience for me to work with 81 young men and watch the flowers of awareness slowly blooming. Sometimes we (including me) want them to bloom faster! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to offer these programs.

In this visit, I had a room at IIMI with balcony facing the east. I am sharing some pictures of unbelievably gorgeous sun rise I have ever seen. The picture may not have captured its real grandeur, but I hope you get some idea of it.
 
 

1 comment: